1956 By order of Ministry of Agriculture of the USSR of July 27, number 483,
Irpin Agricultural Technical College of Bookkeeping was established. The training by speciality “Accounting” was started.
1992 By order of Ministry of Agriculture and Provisions of Ukraine of September
29, 1992, number 103, Irpin Agricultural Technical College of Bookkeeping was given a new name Irpin Economic Technical College.
1998 By State Accreditation Committee Resolution of December 8, 1998, the educational establishment was given the status of college.
2005 By resolution of National Agricultural University academic council of December 30, 2004 and National Agricultural University order of January 20, 2005, number 21, Irpin Economic College was reorganised into separated structural subdivision of National Agricultural University “Irpin Econonic College”.
2008 By rector order of November 11, 2008, number 759, “About measures concerning the execution of Cabinet resolution of Ukraine of October 30, 2008, number 945, the educational establishment was given a new name Separated Subdivision of National University of Life and Environmental Science of Ukraine “Irpin Economic College”.